10/10 Zone 3" Full Suspension Lift Kit w/Fox 2.0 Shocks for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. The Zone 3" JK system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. With 3" of lift, you can clear those 35's with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver. The Top Rated Zone coil springs are designed so they can be totally smashed flat and still return to their original height, so you don't have to worry about your coils sagging! This kit features a set of Fox 2.0 IFP shocks for the ultimate in comfort and performance valved specifically for the Jeep JK.
Watch Install Video
Jeep Wrangler JK 3'' Zone Lift Kit Install - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Coil springs designed to give a full 3" of lift while maintaining a factory style ride. Our coils are 2door/4door specific.
- Rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll. The factory rear links are then used in the front.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your JK
- 2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- Brake line relocation brackets are supplied to allow for the dramatic increase in wheel travel
- 4 New Fox Racing 2.0 front & rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your JK
- This kit has been approved for use on right hand drive vehicles but may require installation variations. Refer to this kit's online instructions for the most up to date installation instructions and pay close attention to RHD notes.
- Shock Boot Covers Included
- This complete suspension lift system is designed for 2 door, 4 door and Rubicon models.
- The coil springs are 2 door and 4 door specific.
- Factory wheels cannot be re-installed due to rear sway bar link interference.
- 2012-2018 models using the stock front driveshaft require exhaust extension kit J5305 listed in the accessories.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD Gas
- 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK Right Hand Driver 4WD Gas
- J12 2 door
- J13 4 door
- Front Lift Height: 3"
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 3"
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 4-5
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 16 x 8
- Back Spacing: 4.5
- Max Tire Size: 35" x 12.50"
View Zone Offroad J12/J13 Instructions